$5 for over 1500 games

Continuing the discussion from Game promo and discount deals:

Just pulling this out into a new thread to make it more visible.

With a minimum purchase of $5.00 you get at least 1637 items at time of writing, with more being added seemingly every few hours. There are some pretty good indie games in there, as well as many Linux native games. I also see utilities for table top games, asset packs for game development, and more.

All proceeds go to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and Community Bail Fund.

3 1/2 days left at time of writing.

9 Likes

I’m going to point out again that many of these are Linux, and all are DRM free(AFAIK). All that I have looked at so far have Linux versions.

4 Likes

There are some of them that doesn’t have Linux support, but from what I could see about half of them does.
I honestly felt bad to buy all those games for 5$ so I spent 10.
There are so many good games in there …

3 Likes

[Fry] Shut up and take my money! [/Fry]

RIP to my productivity for the foreseeable future. :partying_face:

From the looks of this, seems like a possible mixture of Dwarf Fortress / Gnomoria that I have been searching for.

3 Likes

there seems to be tools in here for small business as well project manager work flow stuff

books and visual novels

i grabbed it

ALOT OF FUN LITTLE GAMES AND STUFF

5 Likes

Celeste alone is worth this. Snagged.

3 Likes

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE really really good

2 Likes

A few of the projects are distributed as game engine source code. That’s pretty neat.

5 Likes

Spent some money…
Hope I have some time to play later.

2 Likes

I missed this by 8 hours, gonna go cry in a corner now.

It probably won’t be the last time a bundle like this comes up.

1 Like

Honestly a lot of neat stuff in there.

If you really want some of the stuff in there, it’s probably worth the x dollars.

My rule of thumb is that if I can get 1 hour of entertainment from every dollar I spend, I’m coming out ahead.

1 Like