5 Bay USB Storage Device

So I picked up a Terra Master device from Amazon the other day and just got it on Tuesday.

It’s the 300C model that supports up to 5 single HDD’s or RAID 0 or RAID 1 for the first two HDD’s.

I basically ripped out my Seagate external HDD’s from their enclosures and installed each of them into the first 4 bays.

Powered on the unit and within a minute all the drives showed up and the shares were still intact and working.

Doing this to save space and power and also to keep the HDD’s cooler since the unit comes with cooling fans.

I’m going to get another empty HDD to fill in slot 5 and if all goes well then I will grab another unit.

Am confused as to what you want to say.

Ah, due to running out of space on my shelf with my external USB drives and how hot they got while being stacked on top of each other :wink:

Basically this unit takes up a smaller footprint and stays very cool while running 24/7.

Aslo the build quality is very good, it has plastic HDD trays but I suspect that the cooling fans keeps the HDD’s cool while running.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 273 days. New replies are no longer allowed.