4890 to 6850?

worth the $130 for the upgrade or wait?

Wait for the 8000 series. I have a 6870 and it's already starting to lagg behind.

I have to agree with Knight, wait a little bit and it will really pay off. If anything the 7k series will start to drop sooner. If possible save up another $20 and on sale you could easily get a 7850 and its just worlds better than a 6850. 

i will wait then.. just tired of DX10 and a gpu that heats the room up.

Yes, wait for the newest cards to come out, the 6xxx series is already behind the curve.