£300 pc, could i stream?

So i just got money for Xmas and am getting money for my Birthday on the 2nd of Jan and should be getting this rig

AMD Athlon II X4 750K

ASRock FM2A55M-DGS Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard

4GB Kingston 1333MHz ram (upgrading to 8 when i get the money)

750GB 7200RPM HDD

Sapphire Radeon 7770 GHz Edition 1GB

Fractal design core 1000

Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze

so, would i be able to stream games such as Minecraft, Bioshock and some other games ranging from indie to AAA. I would be willing to turn graphics settings down and just (mainly for minecraft) want to know if i could stream at a good quality at 30fps and playing at 60fps with a max bitrate of 1500

most games dont use that much of the cpu, streaming depending on which program you are yousing can take one or more cores. you should be able to stream with that pc though, i would have to disable 4 of my cores to check for you then it wouldnt really be a viable comparison since the athlon 2 x4 is a trinity architecture.

I've seen people stream minecraft with less. 

You'll be able to stream most non-CPU-intensive games on that rig. Though for stuff like Battlefield 4, look for a better processor. Even on an FX-8320 I have problems with the stream skipping and slowing down on BF4 with OBS. 

Your internet speed's are the main thing you should we be worried about your in the uk like me and are tinternet providers cap are upload speeds to a snails pace....