2x Crucial M4 in RAID

So I noticed that my M4 SSD came down in price and am considering purchasing a second one and putting the two into raid. I was wondering if you guys could help me in setting this up?

My first question is will I need to reinstall the OS or can I just plug them into the ports controlled by the same controller on my Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 board and set them to be raid?

My board: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131790

What are the main differences between RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and which do you guys recommend?

You will have to reinstall to go raid 0 but not 1, the only ones you can even use are 1 and 0. 0 splits the data over both drives so there reads and writes can add up to greater speed, faster but 2x the chance of losing all you data because if one drive dies the data is useless (Also you get around 2x the space like this). RAID 1 is exactly the opposite, the data is mirrored on both drives meaning you will gain no extra space and lose write speed, but you will have all your data backed up so if a drive fails you only need to change over.

After a bit more reading, it seems that the Z68 boards do not support TRIM in RAID, the Z77 do support it. Is this something I should be concerned about?

If I did do this I would be looking for the speed increase as opposed to redundancy.

So I guess the Crucial drives have Garbage Collection, which basically means the lack of TRIM is not an issue with their drives.

My drive went on sale at Newegg today for $80! Went ahead and picked one up and am going to set up my RAID 0 tomorrow :)