$2K Build - No GPU

So as it stands my pc below is a conglomerate of pieces that have been continuously updated over the past few years.

CPU: AMD FX-8370 (4.5Ghz - stable; up until recently)
GPU: EVGA GTX Titan X - SC Model (Prolimatech Black MK-26 VGA Cooler)
MEM: CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ32GX3M4X1600C10
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 R5
SSD: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB SATA III x2 For RAID 0 setup
MONITOR: Samsung S34E790C - 34-Inch Curved WQHD Cinema Wide (3440 x 1440)
CASE: Fractal Define R5
AUDIO INTERFACE: Roland Duo-Capture EX & CloudLifter
MIC: SM7B

I would consider myself a prosumer/gamer on this desktop. I play games and stream to twitch 5-6 days a week. I can be pretty harsh on the ole girl to be frank and not surprised to much to be getting some of these errors.

So in the cpu description I have annotated; until recently. By that I mean I am getting crashes and errors in the logs:
Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: Corrected Machine Check Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error Processor APIC ID: 6

With all that said, I am wanting to build a mITX in the Fractal Core 500. The messurements will be able to fit on the right side of my desk. Getting to the original point of this post; my dilemma. I know I want to go back intel for my CPU though my AMD has been pretty solid, I need more core than what AMD has on the market.

As stated before being a prosumer and gamer, I don't want to loose any performance/quality of my games just because I am streaming. I want this awesome hobby to be both enjoyable for me and the viewer. game, obs, music, adobe audition, discord will all be running about 4 hours daily. With my setup without people reading this far, why did you get a titan x? Well the resulution I have on my main display, I play windowed games to have visability to other programs to monitor chats etc. And the 21:9 aspect when not streaming is so damn amazing for games and cinema.

Things to remember:
mITX Fractal Core 500 case is a must to fit under desk shelf.
More cores, no really more cores.
M.2 Slot - I would like to go to m.2 with the samsung 950 pro 512GB

Budget$2k

Are you sure the titan X is going to fit in a Core 500?

I don't know if the only 2011-3 ITX board has M.2 on it, so the 950 SSD might be out

but ya, ASrock makes a 2011-3 board, and then 5820K 6 core 12 threads with a 240mm radiator I guess given that case

and that's it, under 1k for those parts, buy some 4k displays or something

I would recommend considering an I7 5820k in this build instead of the 5960x, but if you want max cores with a good clock speed, than the 5960x is the best you can get in this budget: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/nr6M8K

Also, don't forget, the 240mm radiator needs to support 2011-3 Narrow, as that ITX board has a different mounting bracket

? I included a Noctua heatsink that supports the Lga 2011-v3 narrow standard. There is no radiators to be found in this suggested build xD

But like, the big selling point of the Core 500 is 240mm radiator support

Yeah but he is probably going to be best off avoiding that in any already cramped enclosure. The noctua heatsink I included works without any tweaking, runs quiet, and doesn't add a giant element that needs to be worked around when dealing with this cramped case.

Doesn't really seem all that bad, it's pretty roomy, since it was designed for radiator support, it actually supports up to 280mm rads

If you cold solve the crashes with the current build, I would suggest waiting. Not just for Zen, but for Vega too. If you are wanting to get a high end gpu, then Vega is looking to be the move for the near future. Once we get actual benchmarks of Polaris. we should be able to figure out exactly how fast Vega will be, but my guess is that it will be faster than the 1080 and cost less, so I would be looking towards that. On the cpu side of things, Zen should be really solid. From the info available right now, it appears that it will have 64 pcie 3 lanes which suggests that it is targeting X99 performance, and we all know that AMD doesn't price things high like Intel, so it will likely be a really good price:performance ratio. Especially if you are wanting to spend that much, and aren't too unhappy with your current build, just hold off for a few months.

P.s. Vega should be a lot smaller than current high end GPUs considering AMD's focus on small cards like the Fury line and Polaris. Should be great for a small, high end build.

On the other hand, if you can't wait, then definitely mini ITX x99 5820k, but I would still hold off for Vega. I'm simply not too impressed with current offerings.

Seems like a GTX 1070 or 1080 would be a much more compelling choice, don't know much about the RX 490 nor Vega GPUs really as far as AMD goes.

So more cores means X99. And m-ITX means we have a board.

ASRock X99E-ITX/ac

That also means you will have 32GB RAM max unless you go Xeon. And you won't need a 40 lane CPU because you have exactly one x16 slot and the M.2 with 4 lanes. A 5820K makes the most sense here. If you want to pay stupid money go for the 5960X. And that is basically your build. Not a lot to choose really.

If you want to go one step further: wait for the E5 1680 v4. That one should be around the price of a 5960X, has same amount of cores but will let you use 32GB dimms.

Recommends using RAID 1, data read will be as fast as in RAID 0 and data will be protected.

Without RAID1 Seq Read: 498.2 MB/s
With RAID1 Seq Read: 938.4 MB/s

negative aspect: 2x250GB = 250GB

That is about what I am looking for. Perfect thanks. I might opt for the 5820k to save a few $