Okay, first off thanks for reading this post, all critics and thoughts and ideas and suggestions will be much appreciated.
So let get to the bear bones shall we? I am building a new pc for my self with my income tax return so I want to splurge a bit ish.
So first I will list off what I have decided for sure I'm putting the build and then I will list what I am not so sure on. What will I use it for? 1440p gaming, Rendering streaming, video 3d modeling and some photo shop.
So I want to make it a X99 build, built to last you know the E series pretty good for that
- I know for sure I want a reference design gtx 980, I'm thinking about getting the evga gtx sc 980
- I want a full modular power supply at least 850W Black Sleaved cables are a must.
- The case of my choice is the Corsair Graphite Series 760T White Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Windowed Gaming Case with two 140mm white LED fans
- I am open to other suggestions for the Motherboard, I'm currently eying down the Asus X99 Deluxe mainly for aesthetics but hey silver is my favorite color.
- I'm torn between the 5820k and the 5930k I know the difference is base/boost clock frequency and more pci express lanes, just that price =/
- I have no preference in ram to be honest so any suggestions here will be much appreciated don't know much about ddr4 yet. All I know is I want at least 16gb.
- I know for sure I want a Boot SSD, but I don't know what's the best config, i.e like if I should just use a single ssd for boot or 2 ssd's in a raid config for boot times and read and write speeds, I'm looking for the best bang for my buck storage to speed ratio.
- I do want a suggestion for a good storage drive, I'm not sure if a regular hd will suffice or if I should get a Hybrid of ssd/disk hd.
- I want a closed loop cpu water cooler like a corsair h100i I just want to know which is the best.
- I want basic white led lighting, so any suggestions on good led strip brands will be greatly appreciated.
- My last question is I want a 1440p monitor, I just don't know if I should just a regular one or save my money and buy a g-sync monitor. My monitor preferences are just basically good picture quality like a ips display full led.