2013 Desktop Build

Hi all. I've been researching a lot lately about a variety of PC parts and which would be best and so on and so forth, but I think it's coming to an end as I have finished my build parts list and am really happy with it. I have a few slight concerns with my set-up, and I will explain those below the build. These are the parts I have chosen:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z77-UD5H

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866Mhz Low-Profile

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 2GB

Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

PSU: SeaSonic 620W Modular PSU

Optical: LG UN12NS29 Blu-Ray Reader, CD/DVD R/W

Monitor: ASUS VK228H-CSM 21.5"

Total Cost: $1,430

So there's my build. I am extremely happy with the parts I have chosen and I have already purchased the Zalman Z11 Plus Case, and it's scheduled to arrive in a few days. The majority of these parts will most likely be purchased around late summer/early fall of this year as I don't have the money right now. Here are the concerns I have with this setup:

My only concern would be price. I would like to shave it down a bit, but after looking and looking, based on what I need and want, there isn't much I could shave down. I will most likely purchase some of the oddball parts (5.25" drive, case and monitor) at a different time than the bulk of the hardware to ease up on the amount of money spent at one time so I don't have as much of a problem.

Anyway, let me know what you think of this build. I will, of course, be using it for some heavy/moderate gaming, moderate video editing, and a general entertainment machine built to handle whatever I would need to throw at it. I hope you all like my build, and I hope if you don't, you can tell me why and suggest what could make it better. Thanks to all who took the time to help and/or read my thread, the help is appreciated.

Go for a asus VE247-H as a monitor instead its great for the money and you dont need low profile ram if you are not getting a after market cpu cooler that will block the ram so I would get like some kingston beast instead!

I'm going to get a aftermarket CPU cooler not too long after my build, therefore I made sure I planned on LP so I won't have issues later on.  I like that monitor, but as I said, my price is high enough as it is, and that monitor is $10 more expensive, and doesn't have much except a larger screen.

I love seeing so many people choosing the zalman Z11 plus its such a good case for the price!

Could save some cash by going AMD build instead or dropping the i7 to an i5. All depends on your need/preferences tho :)

I think I'll stick with the i7 Namix, but I sure appreciate trying to help, most people have trouble with even that lol.

Haswell is coming out on June second.  If you are not purchasing until then, get one of the haswell chips.