2008 Game of the year award

yeah i seen the movie. the second one sucked. raiden was homo. but hes cool now in mgs4 as new cyborg ninja. i still have all the games. but my ps3 isnt backward compatible with ps2 games. only psx games. so sad face! :[

idk i still like the second one, raiden was gay but the game was still good, it was disappointing that u didnt get to play as snake more though.

tf2 should get GOTY

lol its funny that MGS2 got game of the year when it came out too :]

cant wait for 5 and 6!

HaruhiOtaku wrote 7 hours ago »

>crappy English voice overs

David hayter is not a crappy english voice actor...

Also, Solid snake and big boss were based on David Hayter and Kurt Russel in Escape for new york

If you remember right, in mgs2 Solid Snake pretends hes part of Seal Team 10 and his codename was pliskin...

Snake....Pliskin.... That was Kurt Russel's name is that move.

I have seen Escape from NEW YORK that movie is cool and David Hayter voice of Solid Snake and Naked Snake/Big Boss was cool but most of the rest of the English voice cast was not that grate but I have the Japan only Metal Gear Solid 20th Anniversary collectors Box and MGS4 Japanese Limited Edition box and I have played MGS1, 2 and 3 in English but MGS4 only in Japanese and I think the Japanese voices fit the Japanese story telling better and the Japanese voice of Snake is really cool and I agree can not what for 5 and 6 also but the story will be totally new.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDyaANQiwhQ]

Honestly I cant play them in japanese.

I tried with MGS3 but the lack of david hayter was too lame for me...

Im glad you enjoyed it though, the story is still the same and just as rape :]

The only one the sounded right to me in Japanese was naomi. Meryl, Snake, Revolver.. they all just sounded wrong to me.

Sake was bad in japanese lol

fallout3 is complete shit compared to mgs4 lol