1st PC build help

Hi, I've been watching the YouTube videos for a while now and I'm about to buy myself my first PC. I'm an ex ps3 player but have a few good friends who can help me with the build. I've got this build list together within the price range of Australian parts and I'm pretty happy with it bar the graphics card. I'm no expert but I know it's pretty shitty. My question is, do I need to upgrade anything else in my build to accommodate for a R9 270 or GTX  760? 

Build includes

- intel core I5 4570s

- corsair vs650 atx powersupply

- fractal design core3000

- 2x4GB G.Skill ripjaws

-1TB western digital

- 120Gb samsung 840 ssd

- Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard

- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 OC 2GB (obviously what I want to get rid of)

i apologise if this is a stupid question but I am brand new to computer so yeah, any help would be great. Thank you.

Matt. 

to be honest, no. I don't think you need to upgrade anything else apart from the GPU. I would personally go for the R9 280. Maybe for my taste I would add a bit more RAM but 8 gigs is more than enough for gaming.

great question btw ;)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7huv - see if you can't do this combination of motherboard and cpu combination. 

If you can find Ivy Bridge i5s and mobos that will work and are cheaper, use the money you saved towards a better GPU.

Thanks for the help guys! Ended up getting a gtx 770 msi :)