$1600 Build

Hello. I am putting a build together for gaming and video editing. I play games like Skyrim (modded with ENB's), Bioshock Infinite, Batman Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed, and the Witcher 2 at 1080p.

I am video editing with Adobe software: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop. I would like all of the video card acceleration I can get. I'm not sure whether an AMD or NVidia card would be better.

I am not a big fan of overclocking. I would probably lean towards stock settings.

I have a monitor. 

I have an SSD, but not a big hard drive.

I have Windows 7. I might upgrade to Windows 8 later.

My budget is no more than $1600.

Here is a link to my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1OiFj

Any tips, criticism, or advice? I want the best machine I can get for this price.

Thanks.

looks spot on you should find out what you need to use cuda or open cl.  If you are going to use open cl I would hold off on the video card for a little and try and pick up a amd R9 290 when they come out

Ok. I thought about that. Supposedly they are around $100 more than a 780 though. Do you if Open CL is better than CUDA? Or vice versa? 

Looks good to me, The only thing I would consider is getting a bigger hdd as video raw video files tend to be massive and most AAA titles are at least 10gb a piece. I have 29 steam games and they take up 219 gb. But i don't know what I would take out to get the cash for a bigger hdd. Maybe get a bigger one later?  

True. I thought about it. A 2tb drive puts me over $1600 though.

If you aren't interested in overclocking, just get the non k i7-4770 and use the stock heatsink. However, overclocking is easy, why not?

If you're not going to be overclocking much, you couod get a cheaper cooler like a Hyper 212 and spend the money on a bigger HDD.  Or try an h60.

I like the idea of overclocking, but I had a not so great previous experience and that may have shunned me a little from It. :-)

i like having the availability to things even if I dont play to do something like overclocking in the beginning. So I like overbuilding or having a good heatsink just in case.