$1500-ish Build: Anything I should Change?

Thanks

The general rule of thumb is blue for typing, brown for gaming and typing, and reds and blacks for gaming.

There are also clear switches which are the same as browns, but it takes more force to actuate them. The Greens are kind of the same concept; they're the same as blues but take more force to actuate.

Blacks and reds are pretty much the same as well, but Blacks take more force to actuate.

Blues and greens give you tactile feedback with a pretty loud click as well.

Browns and clears give you tactile feedback, but it's not as extreme as blues and greens, and the sounds isn't as loud either.

Blacks and reds are linear, which means there is no tactile feedback in the middle of the switch. The only feedback you'll get is the bottoming out of the key.

Best brands for mechanical keyboards are probably Deck, Ducky, Das, Cherry, Steelseries, Thermaltake, Cooler Master, and Corsair. Razer makes a couple as well.

I've tried red and blue switches before, and I don't really like either of them. The reds feel too squishy to me, and the blues feel too light. I own a keyboard with clear switches (it's a Deck Legend), and I love them. I really want to try out greens and browns too.

Thanks for the clarification, but I really can't justify spending $50 more for a keyboard when I can put that into something like a nicer headset and whatnot.