$1500 gaming pc help

Get a GTX 770. That's all the graphics powerhouse you need. and for a cooler I would go with a Nuctua.

thanks for posting but i think i need a little more power the gtx 770 doesnt max out all games and i want great framerates and maxed out next gen games

Crossfire isn't hard to set up. It's the same as installing two graphics cards then using a wire that looks like it's supplied with the HIS card to connect them. After that you just install drivers. The cards will also net 10% more performance than a 780 but this scales with crossfire support. SLI has the same issue. 

The above build was pure AMD parts. so 8350.

Also as I was saying above with both consoles running AMD chipsets cross platform games will most likely run better on AMD in general.

It is a tough time for me to say the AMD build will be future proof because their next release is expected soon. Steam Roller and Hawaii. It is very rare for a upgraded series to has worse performance. Even the disappointment of Haswell netted small improvements over Ivy Bridge at stock.

An Intel cpu most likely won't fit in any decent budget with a 780. I'll try reworking the build on an AM3+ socket and highest graphics performance on Nvidia. 

Intel route.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1saU2

I think this is the best you'll get as far as how long you can go before upgrading. The gpu is weaker than a crossfire or sli current combo but you just pop in another 780 when you need it. 

It doesn't have an ssd. To which I have a simple response. Put it to sleep instead of shutting down. 

Here this is the bulid that i did for other guy  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1r426 have a nice day.

thank you i am thinking of geting that exact build is the psu enough for 2 gtx780

thank you i am thinking of geting that exact build is the psu enough for 2 gtx780

The 750 does have 65 watts over the power needed for 2 780s. You can go with the 850 watts but it'll put it at $1,504. That's without an OS. I would suggest taking the OS off another computer you own.