$1000 usd pc

Hello, I would appreciate it if someone could build a $1000 gaming PC. It will be used for mostly gaming, with the intention of video editing, and video recording. I would like a CPU that I can overclock the highest with the best performance, also with a full tower case with water cooling. I need a OS, mouse, keyboard and monitor. I need real help in picking a monitor, preferably bigger in size with the highest resolution possible at the lowest price. I may be willing to go over the limit of the price with the monitor/mouse/keyboard around $200 so a total of ~$1100-1200

A little rough to do in that range personally, 1500 is the better price range for video editing but hey i understand being in a budget. Now i'm not the best in this range so take this as it is, hopefully someone else can come along and recommend something better that i didn't think of. So here the list i hope it peaks your interest buddy!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dS3l

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - It's an 8 core 4GHz processor, costs around 200$ in my oppinion best power to price ratio

Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ about 130$

Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz edition, around 150$, you can put another one into crossfire later on if you feel the need the extra juice

Memory: You have 4 slots and max of 32GB on your motherboard, so go for 2(sticks)x4GB for gaming and you can upgrade with another 2x4GB later for a total of 16GB. That should be enough, but noone is stopping you from going wild. One of these 2x4GB can cost you about 75$ but do some research yourself for different brands, but I think you should go somewhere from DDR3-1600 to DDR3-1866.

Storage: Go for an SSD for your OS and HDD for all the high GB games that will be coming out soon. Do some research and buy what you need.

CPU cooling: I went for Cooler Master Seidon 120XL, but you can go for h80i (an overkill)

Case: Full tower? Pick your own

Power supply: Take some of the Rosewill, you will need around 600W to 700W of power if you add another GPU 

By now you are probably over the 800$ mark and I didn't add cost of the case and more memory

This should be looking good, hope I helped

Thanks guys, what do you suggest intel wise?

Well intel is a price whore but i'll see what i can do o.o your not getting anything beyond an i7 3770k, but this was the best i could to hopefully someone else can come along and suggest something better in the intel area!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2e7Sx